Rens Automation has developed a machine, called ‘UC-600e’, that is capable of cutting various delicate products into very tight cuts. By using a robot and ultrasonic knife, the machine is very flexible. This combination results in one machine that can cut round pastry (pie and cakes) and traybakes in all sizes.
Due to the small footprint and fast movability, the machine is easy to fit into any existing production line or at any production location. Thanks to the ultrasonic cutting technology it cuts pastry very clean, tight and sharp.
The innovative UC-600e can cut the following products:
- Round cakes and pies in points;
- Plate cake (Blechkuchen) in rectangular or triangular shapes;
- Continuous supply of product (endless products) by means of accompanying cutting (on-the-fly).
The machine meets the highest standards in terms of food safety and hygiene. The waterproof and impact-resistant touchscreen (IP69K) provides ease of use and the UC-600e can be equipped with preprogrammed recipes for even faster and steady production. The entire machine is made of stainless steel - including the motors - and knows through the hygienic design no dead corners or inaccessible places.
- Features a 7” IP69K HMI touchscreen
- Ultrasonic cutting technology, powered by a SCARA-robot, enable to cut various shapes
- Hygienic, accessible design for easy cleaning
- The transparent shielding gives a good view of the pastry and the cutting process
- High reliability
- The machine has a modular structure, which means that this simplicity can be made customer-specific
- Fast product change possible
- Version with positive drive conveyor
- Version with changable trays
- Clamps for various products
Dimensions and power
- Power: 3 phases 400V 16A (optional 230V)
- Length: to customer requirements (min. 1300 mm)
- Width: 1460 mm
- Height: 2000 mm
- Weight: min. 656 kg Air supply: 6 bar dry air
More information about UC-600e
The UC-600e is a standard product, but it can also be tailored to your needs and wishes. For more information or for a no-obligation quote, please contact Rens Automation.